Team Up Thursday - Celebrate!!

>> Thursday, July 8, 2010

If this were next week I would be showing a shot of Piper celebrating her 5th birthday. That is all she is thinking of. Possibly b/c I am asking her everyday what she wants for her birthday b/c I keep getting asked! All the day dreaming of the stack of presents she will be opening is a lot for her to take. We do love to celebrate all sorts of things around her though. I asked them to have a celebration for me b/c I was behind this week on the theme. They obliged and had a ball doing it. I gave them party hats, blowers, and they "cut" up their Melissa & Doug birthday cake. Angie actually DID already have a celebration. It was her daughter's birthday. I knew what I wanted to do and thought it was sweet we were both celebrating birthdays this week.



Check out more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

6 comments:

Cara Thursday, July 08, 2010  

I love the light in your photo, and that pink cake is making me hungry! Great job.

Killlashandra Thursday, July 08, 2010  

I like all the pink in both those shots. Brings them together nicely. And that cake just looks amazing. I hope the birthday is a great one. :)

Megan Thursday, July 08, 2010  

i adore your impromptu celebration! in fact, the girls look like they're having more fun than some kids have at REAL parties! great moment to capture:)!

Susie B. Homemaker Thursday, July 08, 2010  

Love the pics! My oldest just celebrated her 5th birthday last month... Happy Birthday to yours! :)

I have an award for you: http://www.susiebhomemaker.com/2010/07/and-award-goes-to.html

Rose Sunday, July 11, 2010  

I agree, all the pink in both shots and light is wonderful! We did celebrate as well.

Rachael Tuesday, July 13, 2010  

Very cute, when will we see the real picture of Piper's party?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons