I heart faces - I Wanna Twirl

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

What do you do when it is cold outside and everyone is bored of the games, puzzles, and books that we have in the house? Hit shuffle on the computer and get your groove on! Ruby even tried to get in on the action after a few minutes. Our girls have some moves - just ask them :)

"Mama, watch my move"
"That is very nice Violet"
"But Mama, watch my move"
"That is awesome Piper, where did you come up with that?"
It can go on and on and on:)

Week 7 Challenge - I Wanna Dance!

This was taken yesterday. They had such a fun time with our own little dance party. You should see these girls with the Just Dance game we have for the Wii - so cute!

They twirling :)



That has a whitewash texture & a carnival action applied. I kept switching back and forth and I decided to go with the "played with" picture.

Check out more at

15 comments:

Buckeroomama Monday, February 15, 2010  

Oh, they're absolutely adorable!! My girl loves to do that pose, too. She doesn't do ballet, but she loves to touch her fingers over her head and stick one pointed foot out... her ballerina pose. :) I'll have to show this picture to her!

BlondeShot Creative Monday, February 15, 2010  

so cute! great shot

Kelly Monday, February 15, 2010  

so cute & beautiful - makes me wish i had girls!!!

craftymamaof4 Monday, February 15, 2010  

Oh so cute! I wish my daughter was little like that again

Candy Howard Monday, February 15, 2010  

Sooooo cute! Love this! They are getting so big!

Sugar Mama Monday, February 15, 2010  

Love the twirly skirts and they look lost in the moment... so cute!

Yolanda Monday, February 15, 2010  

Such pretty light and texture. I really like this image.

Kim Davis Photography Monday, February 15, 2010  

Cute! Great job!

Unknown Monday, February 15, 2010  

Oh my gosh. I love it so much. It is simple and perfect. A wonderful moment you were able to capture! Really great job! WOW!

Monika Monday, February 15, 2010  

So sweeeeet!!! I love twirling girls and have one of my own too!

Kimberly Monday, February 15, 2010  

Such perfect ballerina poses. Doesn't this photo just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? :)

Kristi Monday, February 15, 2010  

They are beautiful, I love the processing that you did as well. Beautiful!

Anonymous Tuesday, February 16, 2010  

Oh too sweet!

Karie Tuesday, February 16, 2010  

I think these are absolutely precious!

Becky Tuesday, February 16, 2010  

That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!! LOVE IT!! They are precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons