I heart faces - Fun With Beads

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

Maybe I am to blame for the girls wearing necklaces so early b/c I do give them large beaded necklaces to play with when they are infants. For Piper I got a kukui nut necklace that she wore for years until a few of them broke and I tossed it. Last year I got a bunch of funky necklaces from a thrift store and they have been playing with them. Ruby is fascinated by the pink glitter bead necklace. I plan on making it into bracelets but for now it is hers.

Week 8 Challenge - Hands on Fun

Ruby 's jewelry!



Check out more at


I also have a giveaway for a Melissa & Doug Calendar if you are interested. Ends March 2. Good Luck!

5 comments:

Emily D. Monday, February 22, 2010  

Jessie Ruby just gets cuter by the day!!!

Lena Monday, February 22, 2010  

Oh my god, how precious!
Love love love this shot.

Kimberly Monday, February 22, 2010  

Her hair looks so perfectly silky. I just want to run my fingers through it. ;)

KarieK Tuesday, February 23, 2010  

I cannot get over her rolls of love Jessie! She is just a bundle of cute. I also think thrift stores have the best finds for kids.

Anonymous Tuesday, February 23, 2010  

This is a very sweet photo. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've been looking through yours and you have a lot of great photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons