12/365 (2010)

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

Leftovers



I looked at the clock and it was after 4pm and I said "I didn't take a picture of anything today" and started to freak out.  Then the baby woke up and there was supper to make so I forgot about it again.  Supper is now cooking and I looked for my camera and when it wasn't where it belonged I remembered that I took a few pictures of the girls at lunch today.  Why?  Who knows but I am glad I did.  This is a hard project and I am sure there will be tons of pictures I post that normally I would have deleted :)  Anyway, today Violet and I ate the leftover crab soup and each of us got a hunk of rice krispie treat - yum!  In case someone wouldn't believe that story thankfully there is proof forever here on the old blog :)

2 comments:

Kimberly Monday, February 15, 2010  

Crab soup and rice krispie treat? Umm, yep, good thing you got a picture. ;)

Michelle Tuesday, February 16, 2010  

We just made some more recipe crispy treats. They are a family favorite. :)

This project will certainly have you taking pictures of things you never would have given a second glance. Makes it kind of fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads