12/365 (2010)

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

Leftovers



I looked at the clock and it was after 4pm and I said "I didn't take a picture of anything today" and started to freak out.  Then the baby woke up and there was supper to make so I forgot about it again.  Supper is now cooking and I looked for my camera and when it wasn't where it belonged I remembered that I took a few pictures of the girls at lunch today.  Why?  Who knows but I am glad I did.  This is a hard project and I am sure there will be tons of pictures I post that normally I would have deleted :)  Anyway, today Violet and I ate the leftover crab soup and each of us got a hunk of rice krispie treat - yum!  In case someone wouldn't believe that story thankfully there is proof forever here on the old blog :)

2 comments:

Kimberly Monday, February 15, 2010  

Crab soup and rice krispie treat? Umm, yep, good thing you got a picture. ;)

Michelle Tuesday, February 16, 2010  

We just made some more recipe crispy treats. They are a family favorite. :)

This project will certainly have you taking pictures of things you never would have given a second glance. Makes it kind of fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons