Mexican Anyone?

>> Sunday, February 7, 2010

We had to run to Lowe's Home Improvement to gather a few things to finish up Matt's to do list. Life is going to become pretty busy around here soon so I would love to have mirrors hung and front doors fixed beforehand.

I told the girls that we were going to be leaving and they immediately went into their rooms to accessorize. Mind you, their mama barely wears any jewelry and Piper reminds me to put on my engagement ring most days or I would forget. How did I end up with girlie girls again? If you look really close you can see that they are wearing chicken earrings. How lucky was I to find 2 pair that are almost identical? Who says diamonds are a girl's best friend? Ask these 2 and they would say pearls :)





Everyone in our family enjoys mexican food, even Ruby! After Lowe's we stopped at our favorite mexican restaurant where the girls devoured their quesadillas, rice, and refried beans. Matt got some beans on his fork and gave them to Ruby. Bebe was like a little bird opening her mouth for more & more! Sundays they give you these fried cinnamon, chocolate, honey & whipped cream things that the whole family loves! What a wonderful day!

You know what today is? It is our 2nd Annual Super "Bowl" Party! Our first party was such a huge success we decided to make it a ritual around here. That is unless we get really hip one year and get invited to a real party. This year we are feasting on dip, nuggets, & cookies. Who is in the Super Bowl again lol :)

4 comments:

Andrea Sunday, February 07, 2010  

haha...that last photo of you is the best! :) Now that's the way I'd like to celebrate the super bowl too!

Hanna Sunday, February 07, 2010  

The girly girl thing came from me. :)

Staci A Sunday, February 07, 2010  

Love their accessories, very cute!

And I could definitely go for some Mexican. Yummy!

Kimberly Tuesday, February 09, 2010  

Okay, so fess up. Why exactly is life going to become pretty busy soon? Is it what I'm thinking?

The girls are so cute in their girly stuff. I secretly hope that Raya will be a girly girl, but we'll see.

The photo of Ruby - precious! I love, love, love that one. And I love how you've dressed her too. :)

Is that a boo-boo on her lip?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons