Wordful Wednesday - Headband Girl

>> Wednesday, February 17, 2010



Violet loves bows! Like most 3 year olds the bigger, the more purple and/or pink, the frillier, the better. Now our Piper is opposite as she is more of a headband girl. Lately Violet has been pulling out Piper's headbands to wear around the house. A few weeks ago she asked me if I would buy her one. Of course I will! We sat down and decided on colors and then placed our order. But every headband has to still have a bow, flower, or clippie attached - she is so funny!

If you like the set Violet got we purchased it at Hedgehogs-n-Hairbows. We that shop :)

More Wordful Wednesdays at...

5 comments:

Amber Page Writes Wednesday, February 17, 2010  

Adorable! I can't wait till my daughter is big enough for headbands and bows!

Dave Moody Wednesday, February 17, 2010  

She's a cutie pie okay. Happy WW. Following you. Hope you can find time to stop by me.

Kimberly Wednesday, February 17, 2010  

Oh.my.goodness! Could she be any cuter? And the headband - lovely! I can't wait until Raya *wants* stuff like this!

angie Thursday, February 18, 2010  

She is just beautiful!

Staci Friday, February 19, 2010  

Too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads