Wordful Wednesday - Headband Girl

>> Wednesday, February 17, 2010



Violet loves bows! Like most 3 year olds the bigger, the more purple and/or pink, the frillier, the better. Now our Piper is opposite as she is more of a headband girl. Lately Violet has been pulling out Piper's headbands to wear around the house. A few weeks ago she asked me if I would buy her one. Of course I will! We sat down and decided on colors and then placed our order. But every headband has to still have a bow, flower, or clippie attached - she is so funny!

If you like the set Violet got we purchased it at Hedgehogs-n-Hairbows. We that shop :)

More Wordful Wednesdays at...

5 comments:

Amber Page Writes Wednesday, February 17, 2010  

Adorable! I can't wait till my daughter is big enough for headbands and bows!

Sofa King Wednesday, February 17, 2010  

She's a cutie pie okay. Happy WW. Following you. Hope you can find time to stop by me.

Kimberly Wednesday, February 17, 2010  

Oh.my.goodness! Could she be any cuter? And the headband - lovely! I can't wait until Raya *wants* stuff like this!

Claremont First Ward Thursday, February 18, 2010  

She is just beautiful!

Staci A Friday, February 19, 2010  

Too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons