I heart my family

>> Sunday, February 14, 2010

So it is Valentine's Day. Matt had to go in to work this morning so we didn't get to have the big family breakfast that I had planned but I did manage to cook up some heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes for the girls and I. We thought that maybe he would be home for lunch but that was a no go too so we had quesadillas, rice, & beans. The girls and I cranked up our iTunes and danced around the living room all morning. There is a dancing theme at ifaces this week :) With my 365 challenge AND my normal blogging they are so done with the camera. I have to start taking pictures of other things lol :)



I got a video of Ruby walking finally. Just 4 of so steps but it is the first time she did it with my Flip out.



What's for supper on this most special of special days? My husband's favorite, Crab Soup. The girls worked very hard on our table decorations for our "party". Dessert is another zoo favorite, rice krispie treats. Bet you want to live here :)



Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles Monday, February 15, 2010  

OMG...that video was too cute! The walking, the singing...love it! Great Valentine's day!

Kimberly Monday, February 15, 2010  

She's taking steps already?! Wowww! She is soo cute. You can just tell she wants to get up and dance too. :)

Oh, and that is for sure the biggest rice crispy treat I have EVER seen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons