Happy (pretend) Birthday!

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

Woot - lucky me it is my pretend birthday! Violet decided while Piper was at preschool to plan the whole thing. I forgot to take a picture of the amazing present she put together for me. It was all the small part toys that I adore so much put lovingly in a knitted bag. Let's party girls!

First up - tea.



Next - mandatory group photo but no one wanted it taken so it was quick and poor Ruby is out of focus :(



Ahh, Chicken Enchilada Soup and Stella. As you can see since it was my birthday and all I added extra chips & cheese.



to finish our meal we had mini banana chocolate chip muffins that I made today - Yum!



What a fun day!

2 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti Saturday, February 27, 2010  

Happy Pretend Birthday! I love the pretend party - all of the fun without adding a real year to my age!

Kimberly Tuesday, March 02, 2010  

I think pretend birthdays should roll your age back a year. So GREAT idea girls! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons