Our Little Ruby

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010

10 months old already! She is more like 10 1/4 months old and I am late with this post. Little miss likes to stand. I am trying so hard to get her standing up on video but when I get the Flip out she wants to play with it so it is hard. The other day she took 5 steps. It's going to get interesting around here very soon I am afraid.

I wanted to take her picture today but it was like a fun game to our little baby. Mama would get up and put her facing the wall on the other side of the room with something that she NEVER gets to play with but as soon as I would get back to the window to take the picture Ruby would start laughing and crawl over to me. I tried for at least 5 minutes back and forth, back and forth. Honestly I didn't think I even got the picture that I wanted but I did! If only I could have captured her rolls - ahh well there is always tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Kimberly Thursday, February 04, 2010  

OH.MY.GOODNESS! (Look away Kimberly! Look away! You are DONE having babies!) She's perfectly scrumptious Jessie. Congrats on nailing the shot. It was worth chasing!

Mrs. Stam Thursday, February 04, 2010  

she is soooo cute!!!! what a cutie pie!!!

KarieK Friday, February 05, 2010  

Oh my Jessie....those cheeks! You make me want more again my friend...what a special special picture. Are you doing a book because I tell you...you must! She is too adorable and they grow so fast.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons