Test Run

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

I can't for the life of me get the paci away from Violet. This time we said we weren't even going to offer it to Ruby and we haven't. This morning girlie found Violet's on the floor in the living room. I quickly took it away from her :)



See the little holes in the toes of her sleeper? That is from letting her in her walker out front on our concrete w/o shoes. She wore holes in the toes within a few minutes. So much for my sewing skills, she is almost grown out of that one anyway *blush*.

2 comments:

Kimberly Saturday, October 10, 2009  

Aww, but she looks so cute with the paci! :) Really though, I don't blame you at all. We had a devil of a time getting Bryce over his paci. Raya doesn't take one at all.

Kelly Sunday, October 11, 2009  

That second picture is just too cute. I can see the speech bubbles above her head right now. "Hmmmm this looks interesting. Wonder what I do with it?"

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons