I am always amazed

>> Saturday, October 17, 2009

I love where we live. We might not always love the house that we live in b/c functionally it isn't the best for a family of 5 but location, location, location right? We see it all on our little cove. It was a rare and special Saturday morning b/c we had Daddy home with us, he walked out back and this is what he saw - he also took these pictures. Matt and Violet walked down near the swans and they came right up to them so they must be tame or someone's "pets". I could get used to these beauties visiting us every so often.



2 comments:

Staci A Saturday, October 17, 2009  

They're so beautiful!

Kimberly Saturday, October 17, 2009  

You live on a lake/pond? That would be so nice. I'd be out in the back yard fishing constantly. LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons