7 months!!

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

I can't believe it! I swear it felt like yesterday that I was writing the post about her being 6 months old. This is all going to quickly for me! Ruby has taken a break from pulling herself up on things which makes me sigh with relief - mama wasn't ready to have all that yet. Today my baby has that terrible barking cough that little ones get :( She also has a runny nose :( :( Most days she is just such a happy babe, right now she is sitting next to me playing and laughing at her toys sick and all. LOVE HER! She should be napping but... she has her own little schedule and doesn't realize that mommy wants her on a different one (like one where all girls in this house nap at the SAME time!!). This little one is so loved by everyone in our house (even the dogs!!) - she is the perfect completion to our little family!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons