V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N.

>> Monday, September 13, 2010

in the summer sun! I loved that song when I was a kid. Did I mention I was raised by great grandparents :)

Ready
The family truckster is packed. Remember when Clark called it that?



Get with the times Jessie! The family swagger wagon is packed.

Yuppie car topper on. We bought this when we realized that going anywhere with a family of over 3 required more storage room than a minivan could provide. These days ours is a sleek looking Thule but remember the "big mac"? My family gave me one of those when I moved from WI to CA. When we moved to NC we brought it here as well but then gave it to a deserving couple also taking the plunge and driving to their new home many states away.



Set
Swimwear packed! I packed light. A few outfits per child, a few outfits for mama, and as many swimsuits as we owned. I don't plan on doing anything but playing on the beach.

Vacation!!!

I will be disconnecting from the internet (except for Thursday when I do my quickie Team Up assignment), phones (unless there is an emergency), texting, and best of all FACEBOOK! Bet you can't believe it! That is why I won't be blog hopping but I can't wait to come back and see that the real world actually does still go on even though I am not here lol :)

Peace!

5 comments:

Kimberly Monday, September 13, 2010  

Hi! Thanks for following and I'm following you back! Have a wonderful time on your vacation!
http://tidbitsfromamom.blogspot.com
http://dearheartdesigns.blogspot.com

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Monday, September 13, 2010  

Have fun! I'll be taking a break Friday to Sunday to enjoy a little ocean time myself!

Liz Mays Tuesday, September 14, 2010  

I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!!

Buckeroomama Tuesday, September 14, 2010  

Have a wonderful vacation!! =)

HipMomma Wednesday, September 15, 2010  

Oh no, I'm having withdrawals and it's not even me disconnecting. Have fun, Griswalds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons