Team Up Thursday - Small

>> Monday, September 20, 2010

Yes, I am late. It is b/c I am a failure at actually trying to accomplish anything while on vacation. I had a few posts that I scheduled for last week but to come up with one? Nope, didn't happen. Do you know I had eBay auctions end while I was on the road too? Some days I think that my brain wakes up on a different side of the bed lol :)

Here we go! Angie's shot is perfection. I can tell that she is loving her new camera! I am not sure that with my noisy crew I would even get a dragonfly to stay near me. Great job Angie! My shot is of a shark's tooth. Small but still I wouldn't want to run into that shark anytime soon. The awesomeness that is Topsail Island has many unique things to beach comb for. Violet actually became quite a little shark tooth finder. We found so many I don't even know whose this was. It is one of my most favorite things about that area.



Of course the laundry is still not done so more vacation pictures (although not many) to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous Monday, September 20, 2010  

GORGEOUS!!! I really need to start taking more photos!

Buckeroomama Tuesday, September 21, 2010  

Wow, a shark's tooth! My son would be so impressed! :)

Kimberly Thursday, September 23, 2010  

That must have been one itty bitty shark. :) Hope your vacation was awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons