Road Trip!!

>> Friday, September 3, 2010

Off we go for a few days of fun. We are joining Matt in one of our most favorite destinations - Hotlanta! Panda bears, American Girls, and a Dwarf House - what more can our girls ask for?

From last year b/c it is a ritual


I wouldn't mind hitting the Marietta Diner featured on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives for breakfast, lunch, or supper. Gosh I hope we can fit it in b/c the menu looks amazing AND child friendly. A must around here :) Until Monday...

7 comments:

Kimberly Friday, September 03, 2010  

Your children should be models. I'm telling you, all three of them, GORGEOUS! Have fun in Hotlanta. ;)

Liz Mays Friday, September 03, 2010  

I hope you have a most wonderful time with the family!

Kim Bauer Saturday, September 04, 2010  

Great photos all throughout your site. It was really fun seeing those big miles stones like the first day of school.

Makes my heart melt remembering mine at that age. Keep shooting.

Nice to meet you.

Kim
www.confabulicious.com

Buckeroomama Monday, September 06, 2010  

Absolutely darling photos of your girls!!

Have a super trip with your family. :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles Monday, September 06, 2010  

That sounds like a fun road trip and again, your girls are so stinking adorable!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Monday, September 06, 2010  

Hope you have a great weekend!

Me Thursday, September 09, 2010  

Your girls are absolutly beautiful!

Michelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons