Team Up Thursday - LOUD

>> Thursday, May 5, 2011

I laughed at Angie's interpretation of loud. Teenagers. Loud music and, oh wait, did I mention that Angie is also teaching her to drive? A glimpse into my future :) Mine is the loudest kid in the house. She screamed so loud the other day (happily) at the grocery store that a worker came out from the freezer to see what was wrong. Nothing, I ignore it if she is happy. She was surprised when I asked her to actually scream because normally I am telling her not to. She just tickles me like crazy.

Really Loud!
and after she was done she thought it was pretty funny

smile
and decided to scream some more :)

scream
Girls got lungs!

3 comments:

Angela Friend Thursday, May 05, 2011  

I just love the screaming picture! Trust me, they still yell and laugh out in public...it does not get better with age!
Have a happy day,
Angie

Megan Thursday, May 05, 2011  

LOVE this combo! Ruby is just so adorable -- I bet she's louder than the car stereo ;).

Corey~living and loving Thursday, May 05, 2011  

oh my word...I can almost hear her. how funny. love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons