52 Weeks of Me - Sun Flare (20/52)

>> Sunday, May 15, 2011

It has been raining or overcast here much of the week. I tried Saturday night to get some flare but the sun wasn't low enough yet. My neighbors probably laughed at me trying though :) This morning the girls and I went out front to get it. I look so serious in all of mine alone and I know I look the same in this one so here is the one Princess Piper snuck in to lighten the mood a little :) She is so darned sweet!

20/52


Thank you all for joining Cara and I each week! Make sure to include your selfie over at the flicker pool's. Next week is Catchlight.


1 comments:

Corey~living and loving Sunday, May 15, 2011  

It is a beautiful shot. I like that your daughter is in it. ♥ darling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons