52 Weeks of Me - Rule of Thirds (18/52)

>> Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Sunday! I am sad to say that Spring Break is over. It went by very quickly. Piper doesn't want to go back to school on Monday either! Not to mention it is May! When did May sneak up on us? I feel trendy in my selfie this week. I see all these girls wearing cute dresses over jeans and I found one I liked (at Goodwill $2.49) on Wednesday so I tried out a new look. I love the flowers on the dress and how breezy it is. I used a Lightroom action that I won (from Kellie Hatcher) to process it. It is called Jasmine II. That's all for now!

18/52

Thank you all for joining Cara and I each week! If you happen to think of a theme that you might like to see as a selfie PLEASE let us know! It is harder to think up themes than I thought :) Thankfully Cara carries us :) Don't forget to add your shot to the flicker pool. Next week is Ground Level.


6 comments:

Corey~living and loving Sunday, May 01, 2011  

you do look fashionable. very cute....and my favorite color. ♥

Stacie Sunday, May 01, 2011  

What a great dress indeed! Very marimecko!

Unknown Sunday, May 01, 2011  

fabulous shot and dress as well!

Marcelle Monday, May 02, 2011  

And u look so skinny girl!!!

Jen Monday, May 02, 2011  

What a lovely shot. Love the feel and mood of the shot.

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Thursday, May 05, 2011  

You always look so put together! Even if it is just from the waist down LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons