52 Weeks of Me - Messages/Little Reminders (22/52)

>> Sunday, May 29, 2011

Since Mother's Day May has been hard on me. Between losing another pregnancy and going through my original due date my emotions have been a roller coaster. I don't look in the mirror much because the reflection is someone who is foreign. I am a mama to 3 babes and I have to "keep calm and carry on". Throughout the deepest heartache I have to keep it all together for them to maintain normalcy in their lives. There is this print that I bought myself a few years ago from Kelly Rae Roberts that I hung on the way to my bathroom. I look at it every day and some of these words were from that print. Some days they make me cry and others they make me smile but they always make me think. The sayings that weren't on that print are my own and are urging me on. One day at a time.

22/52


Please remember to add your selfie to our flicker pool. Next week is Connections. Thank you Cara for continuing this project with me and for those who are still participating. You ladies inspire me each week to continue!




6 comments:

Corey~living and loving Sunday, May 29, 2011  

WOW WOW WOW...this is amazing, and so very transparent. You touched my heart. ♥

Marcelle Sunday, May 29, 2011  

I AM COVERED IN GOOSEBUMPS
This is the most amazing photo
So creative...
You are gifted, thanks for sharing.

Buckeroomama Sunday, May 29, 2011  

The image is so powerful, Jessie.

Unleash your joy --definitely! Quiet the inner critic --yes, yes... and yes to all your little reminders.

Natalie A. Sunday, May 29, 2011  

Great picture and I love the sayings. Hugs!

Cara Monday, May 30, 2011  

Jessie you never cease to amaze me while your creativity and courage! I am so grateful that you came up with this idea. I have learned a lot about myself and other already and it's been an amazing journey!
***hugs***

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Friday, June 03, 2011  

I Love, Love, Love this! You should send this to TMN. I bet you'd get published on the National blog :-)

I am so behind on this, but I am going to catch up! I'm getting ready to post week 20ish tonight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons