Wordful Wednesday - Rainy Day Ballerinas

>> Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Been cooped up in the house since Friday. With all this "winter" weather I cranked up the heat, turned on the iTunes, and let the girls run around in their ballet clothes yesterday. They showed off their mad dancing skills and pretended they were Taylor Swift & Katy Perry singing on stage.



School is cancelled AGAIN! I would love to hang out around the house in our pj's but I am out of bread & milk - *gasp*! You can tell that I am a transplant when I am not stocked up on those items during a winter storm. Off we will go to a mama's home away from home - Target :)

So I am a talker. Used to get in trouble for it in school all.the.time. I can't be 100% sure on this factoid but I don't think I have ever had a "wordless" Wednesday post. For me to participate in a Wordless challenge is comical. I am participating in a Wordful Wednesday event from now on over at...

6 comments:

Buckeroomama Wednesday, February 03, 2010  

Beautiful ballerinas you have there. :)

I can't do "wordless" Wednesdays either. HEh.

Upstatemamma Wednesday, February 03, 2010  

That is an absolutely gorgeous picture!! I wish I could take pictures that looked like that.

Kimberly Wednesday, February 03, 2010  

I am in complete awe of your portrait taking skills Jessie. You never have snapshots. Every photo is perfection.

I can't believe you haven't been out since Friday. And school is still cancelled? Wow! I think our kids are going back today. And then more weather tomorrow I hear. Better get out now while you can!

Becky Wednesday, February 03, 2010  

BEAUTIFUL girls and an amazing photo!!

Michelle Wednesday, February 03, 2010  

What a gorgeous shot of your little ballerinas. The lighting is perfect. I just looked through your other shots and I really enjoyed them. You are a great photographer.

You know, it is never too late to start the 365 project. :)

Pol Wednesday, February 03, 2010  

Beautiful image! We are having the opposite to snow: lots of heat! The kids are loving being back at school and I finally get to clean the house and it looks clean at the end of the day :D

PS I also can't stop talking... Drive poor hubby nuts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons