Gaze At Me

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

I love gazing balls. Always have always will. My husband doesn't like gazing balls. Never has never will. That is why it resides on top of the armoire you see behind me and not in our front yard for the world to see. Compromise. I got it down to dust it today (my once yearly dusting ritual) and thought it would be fun to take pictures with it. It was. I just love this shot b/c Ruby is going for the ball and Piper knows it is made of glass.
"Mama, Ruby is going to get the ball!"
"It's OK Piper, I've got it."
Thankfully I am still quicker than my baby but if you look at Piper's expression she does not have that same confidence in her mama :) I just love this picture. I wonder if this is what a fisheye would be like, hmmm.....



I have another gazing ball shot on the 365 blog. Same concept but different shot. These were my 2 favorite today :)

5 comments:

Kimberly Friday, February 12, 2010  

Aaaaa! I'm loving this in a major way. :) Everything about it!

(Oh, and I got out that EXACT outfit that Ruby has on for Raya to wear today!)

Michelle Friday, February 12, 2010  

You captured a perfect moment. Don't you just love how big sisters are like mini moms sometimes?

Andrea Friday, February 12, 2010  

That is such a cool picture...love Piper's expression! haha. :)

Staci A Friday, February 12, 2010  

It's a great capture! Love the look on her face!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Saturday, February 13, 2010  

I love that shot. Gazing balls are great, how can your husband not like them? At least he compromised.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons