Fat Tuesday

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It is our 1st Annual Mardi Gras party here at the zoo. We LOVE parties so why not make today another one? On the menu is red beans & rice and of course a king cake. The girls have a special treat hiding inside of the cake though - it's actually a tiny Ariel b/c I had to improvise when I didn't find the baby in their playroom. We decorated masks and even made a shoe box float to use as a centerpiece. Stitch is rocking out and even has some groupies b/c he is just that cool. It was a fun day getting ready.






and after Daddy got home



Laissez les bon temps rouler!

4 comments:

Michelle Tuesday, February 16, 2010  

You are a fun mom!

Rachael Tuesday, February 16, 2010  

How fun, you always come up with such great activities for you and the girls!

chrissy Tuesday, February 16, 2010  

you are the coolest mom, ever. I want to be your kid!

Kimberly Wednesday, February 17, 2010  

Okay, I officially want you to be my Mommy, and I don't even know what Fat Tuesday is! Good Lord, and is that cake yummy looking or what?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons