I heart faces - Missing His Face

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

Matt has started his new job and he works a ridiculous amount of hours. He is doing this to provide for our family and I am so lucky to have him work so hard so that I am able to stay home with our girls. With him working so much though I miss seeing him and so do the girls.

Week 5 Challenge - My Story In Photos: Places I Love

We weren't able to go anywhere last year due to Matt's old job so if I would post a picture of a place I loved it would be ancient and they are not even on my computer b/c it crashed last year - lazy me! I thought that I might head into town and take pictures of the girls there b/c I love where we live and it is part of our story but the weather has kept me from being able to do that. So many buts right? Since most of the time I would rather be home with my family playing a game or hanging out with my husband talking or watching a movie I decided this should be my entry the week.

I this place but miss his face (I know that there isn't anything amazing about this photo but I love it)



More at

11 comments:

Anonymous Monday, February 01, 2010  

This picture is EXACTLY what I thought about when I saw the topic. I'm sorry you're missing him this week, but I just wanted to say I love this photo! Personal in a way you can't imagaine.

Unknown Monday, February 01, 2010  

What a cute photo and a wonderful take on the theme :)

Lisa Monday, February 01, 2010  

This is great! Your favorite place is in his arms, adorable!

Jessie Emeric Monday, February 01, 2010  

oh no, there is something very amazing in this photo! I love it and love the story. The sacrifices we make for our family are great and sometimes hard, but worth it in the end...

XOXO from another Jessie :)

Mrs. Stam Monday, February 01, 2010  

I love being provided for but missed having my husband around. We ahve hard working men and we do missed them when they are at work, don't we!!!

Kimberly Monday, February 01, 2010  

Shut up! Nothing special, I can't even believe you said that. I so ♥ this photo!!!!

Buckeroomama Monday, February 01, 2010  

That is certainly a nice to place to be. :)

Alex and Emily Monday, February 01, 2010  

So cute! -E

Kerry Tuesday, February 02, 2010  

Great photo and story behind it.

Lena Tuesday, February 02, 2010  

Very sweet!
I absolutely hate it when my husband has to work overtime or go on an out of town trip. But I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder and all of that, huh?
Thanks for sharing your lovely shot!

Pol Wednesday, February 03, 2010  

Love it! Says a lot...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons