A beautiful weekend

>> Monday, March 3, 2008

On Saturday the girls and I went over to play with some friends b/c the weather was gorgeous! Piper got to play with her first t-ball set and baby V got to run around like a crazy kid kicking the balls in the backyard. The lighting was weird and the photos didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but for me that happens all the time. I did manage to get a good one of baby Cole that is a keeper - and my Best Shot Monday. There is a reflection theme this week, before even knowing that I looked into his eyes to see what I saw and it ended up being his feet in the Bumbo he was sitting in :)



What is your Best Shot Monday? Don't have one? Well get out there and take some pictures then!

After a long 2 weeks of Matt being gone minus a few we got him home and now our schedule will ease up a bit (hopefully!). Sunday morning Piper and I went and bought her her very own t-ball set b/c she couldn't stop talking about it. Thankfully it comes with 2 balls b/c Violet wanted to get in on the action too :) The weather couldn't have been better for a day outside! After their naps my wonderful sweet husband brought me to my favorite thrift store so that I could browse with just Violet on my back in our Freehand and he took Piper to wander around - we actually found some good stuff, now what to do with it!

13 comments:

Andrea Monday, March 03, 2008  

Awww! What a great picture...and my hubby is gone all week this week, so we're just starting our hectic scedule I guess. Sigh. Oh well. By the way, I have another friend here in town who uses a Mac and they say they can read my blog alot better if they just highlight the words, so you could try that if you want. :) I'm still trying to figure out the actual problem though...

Sassy Monday, March 03, 2008  

LOVE LOVE it!
Here is mine: Over-looked

Stacy Monday, March 03, 2008  

love his eyes and his finger in his mouth. so cute!

Unknown Monday, March 03, 2008  

lovely photo!

Kyla Monday, March 03, 2008  

He's gorgeous. What an excellent shot!

Kim Monday, March 03, 2008  

such a sweet shot! love those precious eyes!

Bonnie Monday, March 03, 2008  

That blue hoodie goes perfectly with his eyes !! So precious !

Christina Monday, March 03, 2008  

Such a sweet picture! He's a doll, and the eyes adn hoodie couldn't match more perfectly!

Phyllis Sommer Monday, March 03, 2008  

that is just gorgeous. what eyes!!!!

Lara Tuesday, March 04, 2008  

oh my goodness, those big eyes are just adorable! love it. :)

Maggie Tuesday, March 04, 2008  

His jacket couldn't compliment his eyes any better if you had planned it! What an adorable boy!

Jennifer Thursday, March 06, 2008  

What a gorgeous photo. Those eyes!

Anonymous Thursday, March 06, 2008  

Hello!

A friend of mine passed your blog onto me because I also have two little girls named Piper & Violet! Mine are ID twins, 16 months.

It's been incredible fun looking at photos of your two beautiful little girls and a little trippy hearing someone else talk about "Piper & Violet" - my two favorite names in the world!

Best to you!

-Kate
kathlynn@reflexbluedesign.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons