Time to get serious

>> Monday, March 17, 2008

with potty training that is. Last week Wednesday I was tired of washing diapers for 2 babes and had Piper sit on the potty - finally she went! We had a few accidents over the next few days but I am so proud of my big girl! Yesterday we might have blown it though b/c we took the girls to an Easter egg hunt at the park and Daddy insisted on a diaper so I wasn't as good asking her if she needed to go AND with her having a diaper on she *knew* she was safe going in it. SO today we are hitting it again, I think that moral of the story is just leave them in panties! I downloaded a pattern for some girlie briefs/boxers so I am going to try and make Piper some little undies b/c I am getting tired of seeing her butt cheek in the ones we have :) Wish us luck!

Now about the Easter egg hunt yesterday - it was CHAOS! There were 2 areas, the 0-3's and the 4-6 year olds. Seriously parents is 1 tiny piece of candy that important to you that you knock over a mama who is trying to help her 1 year old pick up an egg? That would have been me and Violet. I knelt over to show V how to pick up an egg and the crazy adults ran me over and I ended up muddy. The park did a great job with all the fun balloon makers and the rides though and both girls had fun seeing a camel up close and all the goats with their babies. It was a beautiful day and the family overall had fun. Piper ended up with 4 eggs b/c Matt gave up trying to fight the parents and V ended up with the 1. Nuts I tell you! Here are a few shots from the day, remember real men wear bunny ears!




Finally...

Happy St. Patty's Day

3 comments:

Rebecca Tuesday, March 18, 2008  

She is too cute with the tooth smile.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Check back for more fun give aways.
http://funandfreegiveaways.blogspot.com/

Rebecca

Mrs. Stam Wednesday, March 19, 2008  

Potty trainning! I know how you feel, here it's so cold I have to dress our little one with so much clothes that if she has an accident it's almost a load of laundry to do LOL

Good luck on training

Anonymous Wednesday, March 19, 2008  

love the family picture... who gave violet that great shirt ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons