Another year

>> Thursday, March 27, 2008

in the books - today for my 37th birthday I went and got all my hair cut off (well not ALL but ALOT!!),



had a doctor's appointment, and ended the day nicely having a date with my husband. He took me to Carrabas and then walking around a little shopping area. The girls really like Emily who we have sit for us and I do too so it puts my mind at ease. I felt a lot of love today from friends and family - thank you all for your well wishes and birthday songs.

4 comments:

GabbyTeagenEmma Friday, March 28, 2008  

Happy Birthday!! I Love your new cut! Love, Jenny

Anonymous Friday, March 28, 2008  

Belated Happy Birthday and your hair -and you- are beautiful.

Kim Saturday, March 29, 2008  

Happy Birthday! You look beautiful!

Mrs. Stam Saturday, March 29, 2008  

Hppy birthday mama
love
Renee

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons