Girls just wanna have fun

>> Monday, March 24, 2008

Yep that was us outside having fun together as a family. My husband so kindly reminding me that the new play set is actually only supposed to be for kids up to 10 years old - thanks babe but some 10 year olds might be 5'9" and weigh 1## too you know? Not the best shot but I still love it b/c it is my Piper and I together, we seldom get to spend time just her and I but Daddy was playing with Violet so I was free to hang with my oldest. I wanted to go and get pedicures for us on Wednesday evening but I don't think that I will be able to find the time now b/c our week is CRAZY!! Look for a trip to the zoo, a new do, and my darling husband is taking me out for a date on Thursday to celebrate my birthday - I am getting old *shaking head*. We'll see about that pedicure b/c my old feet need some pampering :)



Check out everyone else's BSM and join in the fun!

4 comments:

Andrea Monday, March 24, 2008  

What a sweet picture! And hey...play structures are for us 'big' kids too! haha. :) Hope you can get that pedicure.... ;)

Maggie Tuesday, March 25, 2008  

What a fantastic picture of you two together -- such great smiles!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess Wednesday, March 26, 2008  

that's such a great picture!! :)
happy birthday!

mandaroo63 Wednesday, March 26, 2008  

What a cute photo. That looks like the same playset we have. Your kids will have hours of fun with it!As will you too! ; )

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons