>> Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sundays are supposed to be days for relaxing but we seldom do. This morning we all woke up and sat at the kitchen table hanging out when Piper decided, after looking at a Michael's ad, that she wanted to make a birdhouse with her Daddy. I am not sure the next time that he will actually have time like that but I kept the idea in the back of my head. Realizing that it was also Target's 90% off Easter stuff day I quickly headed out the door to see what was left :) I ended up with a few baskets for the girls, a few stuffed rabbits, a spy kit (for Daddy and P to play with), and a BUNNY HOUSE KIT!

After I got home from the Super Target we headed to a friend's house to look at a canoe that we have thought about buying. The girls had fun playing with Sue and her mama in their home and backyard. It was really cold and yucky here today but my kids don't care so much and it tired them out for their afternoon with Daddy - right.

This afternoon I went shopping without children- yikes! Daddy was home with the girls and, not his fault, neither really took that good nap I had hoped for. They are sleeping now and have been for almost an hour and my husband is probably doing the same in the living room :)

Here are some photos of tonight before getting them ready for bed - it looks like they are already in their pj's b/c they were wearing them when I got home from shopping but we changed them into clean ones. Remember, Daddy's just do things different :)

Fun with the balloons - not so fun when they pop or get taken away. Both instances happened and neither girl was happy with the results.




The Bunny House - who needs a bird house right?


The finished product - btw, this was not consumed but rather thrown away after the children went to bed - YUCK but very fun to construct :)

1 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, April 01, 2008  

The balloons pictures are so cute! Yes for us too Sundays are always full of engagement and we always end up more tired then rested!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons