Time for a few contests that I found

>> Thursday, January 17, 2008

After taking about a month off from really looking around at other's blogs I took some time tonight and found a couple of contests that I would really like to enter (and win!).

Parents With Style along with Lexie Barnes is having a contest to win one of their Dutchess Bags (pick me *wink*). I am such a bag freak and these prints are just beautiful! My favorite after checking out the site would have to be The Lady B in Pacifica - yummy!

Here is an awesome little giveaway for the kiddos. How cool would it be for your babe to cruise around in a retro pedal car? Well, the mamas over at 5 Minutes for Mom are giving away a very cool '65 Mustang Pedal Car. You want to get in on this contest then get over and sign up - no blog needed for this one! Good luck (have I said how good my girl's would look in a shiny red pedal car?).

1 comments:

Kellan Saturday, January 19, 2008  

Hi Jessie - thanks for the links! Nice to see you! Hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you soon. Kellan

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons