Things that I love at the moment

>> Saturday, January 12, 2008

I haven't blogged in awhile b/c well, we have been really sick and now the baby is cutting all 4 of her molars - so fun! The only resolution that I might have made this year was to declutter my home but looking around I am not sure that will ever happen so I boycotted resolutions in 2008! It is hard to believe that the off season is almost over for Matt, it has been really nice having him home. We do have a few little projects to get to before he technically starts the year and hope to get them done this weekend. Just yesterday I took all the ornaments off our Christmas tree but the tree remains, I would keep it up all year if I could b/c I LOVE Christmas and something about the lights on a tree makes you feel good. Each morning before going off to work Matt would turn on the lights so the girls and I came out to a sparkly tree - I love that he does that.

The decision to get Piper a camera was Matt's and we found it on clearance at Target for $25. We got the Vtech Kidizoom Digital Camera b/c of the reviews that it received. Now, this is not a camera adults might like but our 2 year old LOVES it! The camera also has games and can take short movies (we haven't taught her either b/c she is happy snapping pictures right now). Anyway, it is pretty much unbreakable and one of the best gifts we could have got her - I love seeing what she takes pictures of!



Before Christmas I won a little contest and the day after Christmas received my prize, Straplettes. These are so pretty and useful for a new nursing mama! I put one on and just that little bit of glitter underneath what you are wearing makes you feel good. I got 3 and plan on giving away the other 2 to new moms so that they can feel how I do. Thanks Lisa, they are so well made and pretty - I was blessed to win this contest.

Lastly, I bought Violet a new diaper. I seldom ever buy new diapers but I saw this and had to have it b/c it is dip dyed in shades of purple - ah my lucky girl to get to wear this soft yummy work of art. Fussybutt has long been my favorite diaper (that I can't afford) and this is my first new one - I hate to know there will be poop in it!



Now to post this b/c it has been sitting on my computer and I have been working on it for literally 3 days!!! I am such a blogging slacker! Happy Weekend Everyone!

1 comments:

Andrea Saturday, January 12, 2008  

Love that diaper - SOOOO cute! I've never even heard of fuzzybutt...but the sure look comfy! (and I probably can't afford them either...oh well :) ).

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons