A Party for Princesses

>> Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Piper has yet to see a movie with a real princess in it but somehow she LOVES princesses. I never thought that she would be such a little girlie girl but she is turning out to be just that. A friend of mine told me that our local Chick-fil-A was having a "Princess Party" last night and wanted to know if Piper and I would like to join her and her daughter. Of course we agreed and when I told Piper about it (yesterday probably 2 hours before leaving) she was very excited. We arrived 10 minutes early to find a packed house, I took the LAST parking spot that they had. Yikes! We got inside and it was seriously pink chaos! What did I expect with a restaurant full of young girls and toddlers dressed in their princess best? Anyway, we made it through the crowd to get her a wand and then back so that she could get her nails done and her little treat bag. Navigating through the crowd was a little tricky but we finally all ordered our food and after getting it realized that there were no open tables. Wait, there were empty tables but they had people's coats sitting at them. Why oh why when you see that a store is that packed and you see people (with 2 year olds) waiting for tables would you just use that table as a coat rack? We all went out to the car and had a picnic in the back of the wagon. Still fun fun fun for the kiddos and Piper is STILL talking about it today! Yeah Chick-fil-A for having fun family nights like that! Here is a picture of Piper after I got her ready to go - I can't believe how big she is getting!

2 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

Oh my goodness...
What a beautiful princess!

And she has grown like a flower (she is in no way a weed :-) since we saw her last.

Andrea Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

Awww! What an adorable picture...and I love the new header on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons