Blah

>> Tuesday, January 15, 2008

That is how I have been feeling - winter blues I guess. I don't feel like doing much of anything, that includes blogging. Right now I guess that I don't have a whole bunch to say, ever have times like that?

Matt brought us home a playset tonight, it was on clearance at BJ's warehouse. I have no clue what the ground is like or if we could even get it set up right now, it would be nice though b/c our home is pretty far from a park and this winter has been really mellow weather wise so we would probably still use the heck out of it. Piper is going to be so excited, we haven't told her but wait until she sees it!

I don't think that I have mentioned our new Beco Carrier that I got right after Christmas. It is beautiful! Not only is the print SWEET but it is comfortable too! I can get V on my back in less than 15 seconds with this baby! Why did I resist SSC carriers for so long? My go to is still my gorgeous wraps but I have been reaching like crazy for this beauty - I even went out to to the car to get it when V was being fussy instead of using something that I had in the house, now that is love :)

After going back and forth in my head on what to do about preschool for the 2008-09 school year I think that we have decided to hold off sending Piper until she turns 4. We want Piper to socialize with other kids and learn but on the other hand I just want to have her be home with me too. I am going to go to 1 orientation and *maybe* see if I get lucky with their lottery but after discussing this with Matt I think that our minds are made up.

Our closet is a mess, no mess is putting it nicely. Our closet is totally trashed! When we created the playroom we also took away the kids bedroom and with doing that had to combine their things with ours in our closet. The girls don't really let me get to projects like that and it got so out of control that I shut the door and ignored it for like a month or so. Today I started to tackle it and set aside a bunch of good clothes that my kids probably never wore for consignment. I am vowing right here and now that even if an item is only $1 at a consignment store our kids don't need it (be strong Jessie). When the bedroom is complete I am tackling the play room which is ANOTHER nightmare! You would never know that there are only 2 little girls living in our home - wish me luck!

That is it for now I guess, I can't believe that I didn't even get out the camera last week but to snap a diaper shot (however fabulous the diaper is) so no Best Shot Monday but go check everyone else's BSM - I have added the new button in my sidebar.

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons