Love Thursday - A Big Sister's Love

>> Thursday, January 31, 2008

I look outside today and it is cold and windy and shake my head b/c yesterday we were able to play out on the back deck, with NO jackets! In yesterday's post I mentioned how Piper was such a little mama with Violet while she is learning all the ropes of being a mobile toddler. What I didn't say was what a lover she is with her baby sister too. This photo was shot after Violet fell and Piper ran over to "kiss it" which is happening SO much over here right now. To a 2 year old I guess that everything feels better after a kiss - heck, her 36 year old mama feels that way too though.



Now, I am going to go and check out some other blogs that are participating in Love Thursday, you should too!

1 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, January 31, 2008  

I'm glad to see another mom in her 30's with a 2 year old! I can't wait to have another one so they can play!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons