Wordful Wednesday - Smile

>> Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Things that make me smile.

43/366
43/366

Piper's face when she first looked in the mirror and saw the hot pink feather that is decorating her hair for the next few weeks. Priceless.

44/366
44/366
Need I say more?


45/366
45/366

She sleeps with me when Matt is away. She hugs me 100 times a day at least. She sits on my lap and gives me unexpected kisses. She doesn't leave me alone and is always a bright spot in my day. Our Violet is exactly what I need right now.

My Man
Matt

Obviously he lives with me so he should receive some sort of award. I smile when he walks through the door, he brings me out of low places, and our girls adore him. Me too :)

2 comments:

Kimberly Wednesday, February 15, 2012  

Your photos are absolutely stunning. I'm loving the tongue shot...miss sassy pants ;)

Claremont First Ward Thursday, February 16, 2012  

You weren't kidding when you said we had the same Wordful Wednesday. Great minds think alike. :) Lovely photos of your loves!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons