It's a Pinterest Super Bowl party

>> Monday, February 6, 2012

I am so totally addicted to Pinterest. I have it on my phone so it is always right there. I can pin while the girls are watching Dora, sitting on my couch when they go to sleep, or in the early morning hours when I am up by myself. Pinterest makes me believe that someday I will dress better, be a cooler crafting mama, and make beautiful meals that are delicious and healthy. Reality is that all I have been doing is pinning this and pinning that and my grand ideas never come to life. Until Sunday. Super Bowl Sunday as a matter of fact.

Matt decided to cut out some carbs from his diet. The day after the Super Bowl :) What I planned for him was a carb lovers dream. First up ham & cheese sliders. Who doesn't love these? I changed them up a bit and didn't add Miracle Whip and we used cheddar because that is what we had on hand. I love potato bread so we used potato rolls and let me say they were delicious!



Next up Artichoke Cheese Bread. Ahhh. You can be jealous of this because it was divine! There is something about artichokes, cheese, and warm bread that makes my mouth water. Want to guess on if there was any left?



Then came a kiddos treat. We went with Pepperoni Rolls without the sauce. The sauce would be good with them but not needed. Very tasty and quick to make!



Buffalo Chicken Dip. Yum! I used the canned chicken that I had in the pantry. Next time hubs wants more chicken. All of us loved this! I did use blue cheese dressing instead of ranch as well.



Finally Banana Bread made with cream cheese. What? Even the batter tasted yummy! 1 for us now and 1 for our neighbor. Very tasty.



We also had salty snacks & dip. Not homemade *gasp* The girls love Super Bowl party food and it was nice to eat good food and spend the day with our family. All recipes and pictures are from sources listed above that I found on Pinterest. Seriously addicting. Come drink the kool aid with me :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comments:

Anonymous Friday, February 10, 2012  

There is obviously a bundle to realize about this. I suppose you made some good points in features also.
Silverplated Pasta Server

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons