Wordful Wednesday - A Little Flare

>> Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am trying very hard to keep myself busy. Not only do I actually feel somewhat productive again but having a busy mind and body doesn't give much time to dwell and be depressed all day. I owe it to my family to not be depressed all day. So I decided to try and actually figure out backlighting and sunflare with my camera. I don't necessarily love the result all the time but it can be nice in certain situations. My model is the girl that is still in preschool. She is always happy to help her mama. What a girl ♥

Morning
2.24.12
Afternoon
2.28.12


Still a work in progress. Maybe with practice I will be able to post something that will blow me away. Until then...

6 comments:

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, February 29, 2012  

Those are beautiful shots - and a beautiful subject. :)


Warrior Cat Entrepreneur

Michelle Wednesday, February 29, 2012  

The shots are beatiful. I always try to go for the glowing hair when I shot like that. Did you know that with a lot of those fab backlit shots that they are often using a reflector?

RobynHTV Wednesday, February 29, 2012  

Lovely shots - I love your use of light. It's tough to ever be totally happy with a photo when you have a specific idea in your head of what you want it to look like, but these are great!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out Wednesday, February 29, 2012  

Good job!!!!!! I just click away and hopefully the lighting is ok!

Natalie A. Thursday, March 01, 2012  

Your photography work is always amazing! I wish I had your skills!

Patrice Friday, March 02, 2012  

Sweet shots...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons