Monday Mingle 7.4.11

>> Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America! Normal day around here unfortunately with hubs at work. Again. The girls have swimming lessons later this morning and then I think that all of us are going to come home and take a nap. Yep, that sounds like a plan! We can't even grill out tonight because we got rid of our falling apart grill before the deck was stained so there won't be any dogs on our menu. Feeling sorry for us yet? Mr. Weber, we need you!

This weeks questions are:
1. What do you do when your child refuses to eat what you made for dinner?
2. How do you handle a grumpy kid in the store?
3. Why is being a mom (or dad) the best thing ever?



Some days I get long winded. Sorry about that. It doesn't feel long when I am talking :) Have a great week!
Link up with Eighty MPH Mom and her Monday Mingles!

3 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Monday, July 04, 2011  

Hi Jessie!

It sounds like you all had a wonderful trip! Congrats to Piper on losing a tooth - that IS a big deal!

I love your thoughts on the best part of being a mom...those are definitely special moments :)

Have a wonderful week!

Natalie A. Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

I hope you had a great day yesterday! You have beautiful trees behind you. Pretty! That is fun that Piper lost a tooth! It's fun watching you talk about your girl's!

Have a fantastic rest of the week! :)

Jenine Thursday, July 07, 2011  

A visit from the Tooth Fairy!!! That's always so exciting. :)

Oh I wish I could not take my kids to the grocery store. I'd like to wait for my husband to get home and go alone but it doesn't always work that way.

Ooooh! "The best day ever" comment really got me. That is so wonderful to hear from your child.

So glad to see you again. I love where you film your mingles from. So serene.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons