52 Weeks of Me - At home/at work (27/52)

>> Sunday, July 3, 2011

Writing this while on our little getaway to Daytona. Suddenly it dawned on me that I had once again forgotten to do my selfie. Summer is just plain busy isn't it? To much fun to be had. So, I pulled a shot that I took last week. New Belgium is having a Facebook contest and Fat Tire happens to be one of my favorite beers so I thought I would enter a shot. As I was going through my week in pictures I thought it would also work for the at home portion since it was on our deck and also at work since I am doing my dream job of staying home with the girls.

27/52


Add your selfie to our flickr pool so we can all check them out in 1 place. Next week is Faceless Portrait.



3 comments:

Ashley Sisk Sunday, July 03, 2011  

What a great selfie - I love how you can see your girls playing in the background.

Marcelle Sunday, July 03, 2011  

Such a great photo and love the editing...class!!!

Corey~living and loving Sunday, July 03, 2011  

fun photo! :) the bokeh is lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons