52 Weeks of Me - Leading Lines (31/52)

>> Sunday, July 31, 2011

Here my friends is my leading lines shot. Perhaps could have been done better but it is summer and we are all enjoying it so our time doing selfies is much less than in say winter when we are looking for outlets of our energy.

31/52


I will also include my 24/32 Framing You in this weeks post. It is copied inspired from this shot.

24/52

Add your selfie to our flickr pool so we can all check them out in 1 place. Next week is Negative Space.


1 comments:

Corey~living and loving Wednesday, August 03, 2011  

I love them both....but that frame one.....cracking me up! well done. I'm trying to jump back in. I've been taking my pics...but haven't been posting. not sticking to the themes either.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons