52 Weeks of Me - Faceless Portrait (28/52)

>> Sunday, July 10, 2011

Good Sunday Morning! I sort of knew ahead of time what I wanted to try and accomplish with my selfie this week. For the most part it worked out in my head the way I thought it would until I got to processing it. I loved the moody b/w white processing and I even tried light and bright but kept going back to this one. This mama is far from moody these days though. Check out the gorgeousness that I am sporting. A few weeks ago I won a giveaway at Seven Clown Circus and I am now the excited owner of the Tassel Silver earrings and Hardware necklace from Twisted Silver. I smile whenever I think of them. Hopefully hubs and I will have a date night soon so that I can wear my new necklace. The earrings, as you can see, have already seen some love.

28/52

Add your selfie to our flickr pool so we can all check them out in 1 place. Next week is Shallow DOF.



4 comments:

Natalie A. Sunday, July 10, 2011  

Great picture! Congrats on your win! The earrings are beautiful!

Cara Sunday, July 10, 2011  

I like the mood of your photo too. We both were on the same page this week, I took a picture of my necklace.

Jen Monday, July 11, 2011  

Beautiful photo. I love the earrings.

Monica and Whitney Monday, July 11, 2011  

What a cool picture!

Ask the Duplex

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons