Happy 3rd Birthday Violet!!

>> Thursday, December 31, 2009

What a lucky little girl to have her birthday on such a fun day, she just doesn't know it yet :) This morning we let her open 1 of her presents sent to us from family in Ohio. It was a finger painting set - woo hoo - Color Wonder even so no messes :) I tried to get her to wear her favorite little tutu given to her when she turned 2 so that I could get some cute 3 year old birthday pictures but she wasn't into it at all!



Funny though that she is probably the sickest out of the family but still insisted on coming with me to run some errands. Crazy girl! We picked up some steaks for supper and a little something for Piper so she wouldn't feel left out. Next came naps,

making cakes,


do NOT get stainless appliances if you have kids under 4. They are clean for about 3 minutes and then the hand prints magically appear :)



decorating,

OPENING PRESENTS,



I think she will LOVE this!


supper,

and CAKE!!


Happy Birthday Violet!!

4 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, December 31, 2009  

What a fun night! Happy Birthday Violet! We hope you had a good birthday and feel better soon.

Love,
Jeff, Rachael & Olivia

Staci A Friday, January 01, 2010  

Happy Birthday to her! I hope she's feeling better!

And I'm glad to hear you got the helium tank!

Kimberly Sunday, January 03, 2010  

The tutu photo is perfection. Her somber expression totally works for that shot. What a lucky little girl she is, and what a lucky mama you are to have not just one, but three beautiful little princesses. :)

Kimberly Sunday, January 03, 2010  

Oh, and I forgot to say, cool birthday cake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons