Santa 2009

>> Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ruby would not sleep for me yesterday during the day at all. She is sure ornery since she started cutting those 2 top teeth. So much for that Christmas song right? We made an errand just to get her in the car and get a few precious moments of shut eye from her. After we were done we decided to run through a little shopping area that had a Santa Claus. No line! The girls have had no interest in talking to him yet this year. He had some extra time to chat with them which opened them right up. Both of them told him the present that they wanted and we even got a picture. This visit with Santa was on a whim and it was raining out so I had no camera. Some people may think I keep one tucked in my bra but I don't. So we shelled out the $15 (Really????) and got a picture where ALL 3 girls were looking and 2 were even so proud of themselves for talking to the big guy that they smiled!



Santa said that since they were such good little girls he was pretty sure they would get what they asked for :)

3 comments:

Kimberly Monday, December 07, 2009  

That is a GOOD Santa photo! All the ones I have with Bryce, he's crying or mid-crying. I'd have paid for it too. :)

michele Monday, December 07, 2009  

I think it came out great jess!

Kelly Tuesday, December 08, 2009  

I'm glad that Ruby sat on his lap, I don't think Jillian will have any parts in it this year. (oh and I would have bought it too!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons