Thanksgiving 2009

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

We spent Thanksgiving with family and had a fabulous time. Matt's Grandma fell and broke her hip so it was great seeing her and seeing how upbeat she was (even though we crashed her pad at like 7:30 pm). Piper and Violet LOVED hanging with the cousins - as usual. We got to spend part of an afternoon with Matt's other Grandparent's and they got to enjoy our kiddos.



We found out before we left that Matt was losing his job. Sort of sucks you know? Happy Holidays kick in the nuts from his employer. We dealt with this 4 years ago right around the holidays then too. Different economy then. Makes you nervous. Real nervous. Must stay positive and know that He has a plan. Being a natural worrier I would like to know that plan if at all possible - lol :)

2 comments:

Andrea Saturday, December 05, 2009  

Awww...that sucks that Matt is losing his job. :( I hope that something comes up soon...I'll keep you in my prayers too! :)

Kimberly Sunday, December 06, 2009  

Oh gosh, that SUCKS big time. We went through something similar earlier this year and I know how hard it is. But right at Christmas? That's just cruel. If there's anything I can do, let me know, okay?

Btw, I love the way your girls dress. They're uber hip. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons