Jack

>> Friday, December 18, 2009

Once upon a time there was an elf named Jack. He worked diligently every year for Santa visiting homes and reporting back all the good things (and some bad) that the children he was in charge of were doing. After many, many Christmas's Jack found himself living at The Zoo. Lucky him :) He moves around nightly to get different views of the behavior from the children in the house. Each morning the girls search for him first thing, I am certain that it is amusing to Jack how much they love to find his new lookout spot.



How excited were they this morning when he covered our Christmas tree with candy canes? We enjoy him and hope he decides to return for many more Christmas's.

1 comments:

Rachael Friday, December 18, 2009  

What a cute idea! I'm sure Jack is very happy at the Lucas Zoo, lots to watch over :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons