Some Violet Time

>> Saturday, December 5, 2009

Even though it isn't under the best of circumstances I am trying to find the positive of hubs being home for awhile. I have written before about Piper LOVING her Daddy. How cool is it for that little girl to have him bring her to preschool these past 2x? This gives me a little extra Violet time which I love myself. Yesterday after a game of swimming ducks (don't really know the real name) she pretended to go to the store. Where else would Taylor Swift be but on her back? Just like where Ruby rides :) I love raising babywearers :)

1 comments:

Kimberly Sunday, December 06, 2009  

You must hug her a million times a day. She is sooo cute. :)

Did I miss something on the hubby front?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons