Veteran's Day

>> Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We will be paying homage to all those who have served our country as members of our Armed Forces today. Instead of shopping Matt and I will talk to the girls about all the great people that have fought for our country and those that are still fighting everyday to keep us safe. God bless them all. Piper learned the Pledge of Allegiance at school this year so on our walks I taught it to Violet. Don't mind the clapping at the end, they were just happy for a job well done. Getting them to do this together only took 2 tries so they deserved a little applause :)



More Wordful Wednesday at 7 Clown Circus

4 comments:

Kimberly Wednesday, November 11, 2009  

Oh my mercy! They are so stinkin cute!

michele Wednesday, November 11, 2009  

that's too cute jessie! love that they still teach the kids this!

Danielle Wednesday, November 11, 2009  

How cute! That is great that you are teaching your kids about veterans day. So many people don't!

Dee Thursday, November 12, 2009  

that is too sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons