Harvest Festival

>> Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Burrr, it is cold out this morning! We will take it since it is just sunny and cold, last week was rainy and cold - yuck! Piper's preschool had to cancel their Harvest Festival b/c of weather last week so it is today. They are having the kiddos dress as farmers. She has been talking about this outfit for weeks! I vowed to never dress my girls in flannel since my grunge period so we did the best we could with what we had in the house :) I sent crocs to school in her book bag b/c I don't expect her to last more than an hour in those boots. Happy Fall Ya'll!




More WW (like mine ever is wordless lol) at 5 Minutes for Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous Wednesday, November 04, 2009  

Aww I love the pictures!! She is so cute and looks like she is having fun!

Kimberly Wednesday, November 04, 2009  

The first photo - so fun. The second - phenomenal! That looks like a professional shot for sure. Hope she has fun!

Hanna Wednesday, November 04, 2009  

SO Cute! I hope she had fun!!!

Staci A Wednesday, November 04, 2009  

She looks adorable & so excited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons