Party in the USA!!

>> Monday, November 2, 2009

After the festivities of Halloween were over we were having our own little party at home. The girls were on a sugar high as you will see with Violet running around the room in circles like a crazy woman :) Even baby Ruby got in the act :) Last week I said that she was taking a break from pulling herself up on things. The truth is I took away the things that she was pulling herself up on. Is that wrong? So I set out that table again on Saturday and she is right back at it. Piper and Violet learned who Hanna Montana was on our trip to WI this year. They don't watch the show but like her music. Music is good.
Aloha :)

3 comments:

Rachael Monday, November 02, 2009  

That is a great video. Piper knows all the words and is a great little dancer! Love how Violet just keeps running in circles and WOW look at little Ruby! Looks like they were having a pretty good party!

Andrea Monday, November 02, 2009  

Aww! That's so cute...and look at Ruby just quietly pulling herself up to that table!!

Chrissy Tuesday, November 03, 2009  

Now that's a party! :) The girls are adorable. And the inevitable "Can I see it?" as soon as you hit the stop button is too funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons