Dreary

>> Thursday, April 3, 2008

I am feeling horrible today and the weather outside is not helping matters. It is just cold and wet out there, ugh! Want to know what makes a dreary day like today even worse? The dead animal in my back yard! Yes, I probably should have gone out there this morning and got it but this morning I felt HORRIBLE. I had high hopes that the crew of crows would take it to their nest somewhere but that didn't happen. The girls and I woke up to a hawk in our yard but it didn't take it away either! Now, 6 hours later, the hawk has returned and my husband wants a picture of it. You may recognize him as the SAME HAWK from my post a few weeks back but Matt thinks that it is a different one so here you go dear...


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons