Your eyes are gonna stay like that

>> Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We were driving home from the store and she was in the back saying "Mommy look, mommy look, mommy look" - "I am driving Piper, I can't just turn around" (when did I turn old and not fun - oh yeah last week). We got to a place where I could finally turn around and what I saw was my daughter crossing her eyes trying to see her nose - nice look for her btw. My phone battery was almost dead so I wasn't able to capture the moment right away but asked her if she might do it for me again when we got home. After a snack of cheese (still on her face I see) here is the shot I got. This comes from her dad I just know it :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons